I've been at this game now since September 2017 where I decided to go all in on social media. At first it started with my old faithful instagram. Then I started with facebook. Then I slowly went into IGTV. Then daily IG & Facebook Lives. To daily podcasts. Then to daily tiktoks. Then to daily YouTube video's which I've now converted to weekly vlogs. So it's safe to say I've learn't a lot of time hacks along the way. I used to drowned, but now I'm actually finding I have too much time on my hands. So I'm going to share with you my secrets.
People actually find it amazing what I achieve on a day to day basis, but honestly I waste 1-2 hours of my day on my phone just like you as well, but the difference is I use the guilt of this to chase my own goals!
Everyday I produce the following social media goals:
- x3 Instagram Posts
- x4 Facebook Posts
-x3 Twitter Posts
- Daily Podcast
- x1 LinkedIn Daily Tip
- x5 Tiktok
- x1 Community Post within my Facebook Group to push others along
This honestly takes 30 minutes of my day now.
On a weekly basis I do:
- x1 YouTube vlog
- x1 LinkedIn Consultant vlog
- x1 blog
I think what allows me to execute the way I do. I'm not precious about my content. I execute. I'm a Practitioner, not a theorists. So while others are watching me thinking wow spelling mistakes etc. I've already moved onto my next post. People buy people and I'm just being me. I'm a nice person so even though it's not perfect people actually like it. It's relatable to them.
So how do I do it all?
Well every Sunday I do the following. Okay I spend 2-3 hours, but my week days are then stress free:
- I mass record my daily podcasts and schedule them for 4am throughout the weekdays on anchor
- I produce my YouTube vlog and schedule it for Saturday 4am
- I used buffer to schedule my twitter, facebook and LinkedIn daily posts
- My x3 real time posts on IG goes straight to facebook. This allows me to share my daily life
- I mass record my tiktoks on a Sunday & HAVE FUN
So there it is. Now enjoy and get yours beautifuls!
It's all about automation.