The Wonderful World of Voice Recognition
Even thought I'm an IT Consultant who tries to not go full boomer and resist the introduction of new technology I only invested in an Alexa this year! And honestly it's one of my best investments I've done. I can't believe it only costs £25! Seriously Amazon you are giving them away!
Things which I love about Alexa:
- With the timer functionality I no longer burn my food
- I say play 80s music and boom there's a playlist
- Alexa can skip songs
- Alexa can create playlist
- I can ask Alexa the time and not only does she give it, but then adds, "I hope you are having a good evening"
- Alexa built in personality traits such as telling a joke or pretending to be tired
- If someone falls Alexa can ring a family member for help
- I no longer waste time on my phone doing basic tasks Alexa can do
- I'm less distracted by my phone
So, if you were anything like me I would highly recommend you buy an Alexa & reduce the stress in your life. Even for the sake of the 80s radio station. As I'm currently typing this blog I have my 80s playlist on ha.
Safe to say it's a 5 STAR STAR rating.